The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated with the most recent news on Matthew. It will also document his biggest trial to date and serve as a reminder of how many people love and support him, and how much the Lord loves him when he has beat this terrible disease.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Why T?

I have been getting a lot of people asking me why we call Matthew "T" lately. When he was a toddler his nickname was Thewey Magewey. My parents got that one from the last four letters in his name, "thew." However, as he got older they dropped that name and called him T-man because there are two t's in Matthew. When he got older and into high school T-man kind of dropped off as well and now we just use T. It's cooler than the first two, and my dad likes to yell it at volleyball games because it's short, loud, and Matthew can easily recognize it out of all of the other names that are being cheered. So that is the evolution of Matthew's nickname and the reason why I refer to him as T so much in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment