The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated with the most recent news on Matthew. It will also document his biggest trial to date and serve as a reminder of how many people love and support him, and how much the Lord loves him when he has beat this terrible disease.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Chad

This morning we got an email from Chad and he is doing well on the mission. He read the blog this morning so now he knows everything. I just wanted to share a few lines from his email...

So how is T doing? I read the entire blog and he is a champion! I am pretty sure that if it happened to anyone else other than Matthew it would be a different story. For some reason when I was talking to President Deere I just felt like the best thing I can do for T would be to set up the mission fast and work harder than I ever had before. I have learned one thing since I've been on my mission and its that God knows us better than we do and it's God that has a plan for us. Why am I here in Spain right now during this? I have no idea. Why is this happening to Matthew? I have no idea. However I do know that we are put on this earth to learn from experiences and trials and that is exactly what we have here. Matthew your a beast. Keep on taking it like a stud! Im going to call President Deere in a little and set up the fast for this Sat.15-Sun.16. If we do it then all my friends on missions can participate, all 120 missionaries here with me, Elder Richards from the quorum of the 70, and who knows maybe more of the church leaders. There is so much support from what I can see and it truly is a blessing!

What a cool thing to read from my punk brother. He has changed so much on his mission and it's amazing. Keep it up Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment