The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated with the most recent news on Matthew. It will also document his biggest trial to date and serve as a reminder of how many people love and support him, and how much the Lord loves him when he has beat this terrible disease.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hannah B

It's only been a week, and I can already see such a change in Hannah. She seems to be maturing a lot. At home she is not the best at doing chores...she actually hates cleaning anything. However, this week she has really stepped up to help her family. I was gone all day yesterday, and when I got home I found out that Hannah had vacuumed the entire house, dusted everything, picked up the living room and kitchen, and cleaned our bathroom. I was so proud of her! She is really a great sister to have and I have been so impressed with her this week. She is being really strong for Matthew and she is pretty good company at the hospital, although I fall victim to her when she gets bored. For example, tonight I was doing some reading for one of my classes, and she decided to give me a "beautiful" hairdo and wouldn't let me take it out. So I got to walk through the hospital with freaky hair. Thank you Hannah...But I really do like spending time with her there. This experience, as crappy as it is, is really bringing my family closer together.



No comments:

Post a Comment