The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated with the most recent news on Matthew. It will also document his biggest trial to date and serve as a reminder of how many people love and support him, and how much the Lord loves him when he has beat this terrible disease.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...

So today I went to clean my mom and dad's house, and when I went into their bathroom I saw the cutest thing ever. They don't get to see very much of each other, so my dad left my mom a note on the mirror. It said, "I love you honey! Things will be o.k. The things in life that don't break us make us stronger, and non of us are going to be broken. Sleep good and sweet dreams. p.s: We will make Hannah clean the mirror." In response my mom wrote, "I love you for this. We are Peters and we all love each other. We will come out on top. All together with love." I'm really glad I was able to see that before they washed it away. My parents are the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment