The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated with the most recent news on Matthew. It will also document his biggest trial to date and serve as a reminder of how many people love and support him, and how much the Lord loves him when he has beat this terrible disease.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

I hope everyone had a great Easter yesterday. It was fun for our family because we got to celebrate Christ and my mom. It was her 29th birthday again! Yay! I can't wait until I turn 29 so I can start repeating my age forever...haha The Easter Bunny visited Matthew yesterday, and brought him a very unique basket...


A basket full of syringes and alcohol wipes for shots! He's such a lucky boy.

On Friday before Easter, my mom's visiting teachers came over to the clinic to see T. Suzanne Nielsen and Shanda Simper came and spent about an hour talking and rubbing Matthew's feet. He loved that a lot because his feet have been giving him problems. They also gave him this amazing candy bouquet and my mom some tulips.

Mmmmm....candy. So creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment