The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated with the most recent news on Matthew. It will also document his biggest trial to date and serve as a reminder of how many people love and support him, and how much the Lord loves him when he has beat this terrible disease.

Friday, November 9, 2012

T and T Swift!

So Matthew has this friend...His name is Cameron Dudley. Cameron is no stranger to this blog. He appeared earlier because he visited Matthew in the hospital, and he took him to the mall and bought him a hat. Yes, that cute blonde boy. Anyways, for Matthew's birthday Cameron got him a CD case signed by Taylor Swift. It was really cool.


Later we found out that Cameron's dad is friends with a guy who is or was Taylor's neighbor. Cameron has met her because of this connection, and he wanted to do something for Matthew because of his (obsession) with her. Cameron wrote Taylor a letter telling her all about Matthew and what he's going through, and gave it to their friend to deliver to her. This past Wednesday Matthew got something in the express mail. I was the only one to watch him open it, and I'm glad I did because his expression was PRICELESS. He very carefully tore the strip of the envelope back because of the how important it looked. When opened it and pulled out a piece of paper, his face got a look of, how I would describe it, shock and disbelief. He was speechless, and after a few moments he managed to say, "Who did this?" I went over to him and he showed me an autographed picture of her. He had a bunch of friends over that day, and when they realized what happened they were all excited about it too. I think I can speak for Matthew when I say, Thanks Cameron!


No comments:

Post a Comment