The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends updated with the most recent news on Matthew. It will also document his biggest trial to date and serve as a reminder of how many people love and support him, and how much the Lord loves him when he has beat this terrible disease.

Monday, November 26, 2012

P.S.

One thing I forgot to mention...About two weeks ago channel 12 news came over and interviewed T and my dad about this experience. They heard about him around the time of that big volleyball game at Gilbert High, and wanted to do a "feel good" story about him. Today that interview aired on Channel 12's EVB Live. I thought it was really good, but they got some of the facts wrong, which is fine. It was funny to watch them on TV. My mom recorded the episode, but neither my dad or Matthew will watch it. They're hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment